As schools and colleges continue to settle into the Autumn term, we’re delighted to share our first Careers Leader Newsletter of the new academic year.
Aarti Jaswal, our Strategic Hub Lead, kicks things off with our five key priorities for the year. Each one focused on supporting our career leaders as they continue to deliver and improve the quality of careers provision across WLCH institutions.
Other highlights include:
- West London Youth Careers Summit – bringing careers leaders and businesses together to make the education to employment bridge as strong and supportive as it can be in West London
- Meet the team – there’s a wealth of knowledge here at WLCH to support all our schools and colleges, we hear from the team
- Ask Apprenticeships – building on the successes of the last academic year, the ASK team are delighted to add new elements to their portfolio for 2023/24
- Upcoming events – featuring CPD sessions, online/in-person events and careers fairs
- Resources – handy links for new careers leaders
We hope you find it an interesting and useful read!